NTM - On Sale beginning...

Nice & Wavy

May 7th through the 13th. The sale is at Rite-Aid stores and it will be buy one get the second 50% off!

Great! I was just in Rite-Aid looking through ther hair care ailes and they have a nice selection!

Thank YOu!! I am down to my last bit of NTM, since I've been using it on my boys hair too as a daily moisture (I love it) it doesn't hang around as long as b4. :D

It looks like many of you are happy with NTM. Is it really a good product. I hope this question doesn't sound silly. Thank you much, angels. :)

ShimmieGirl said:
It looks like many of you are happy with NTM. Is it really a good product. I hope this question doesn't sound silly. Thank you much, angels. :)

You are welcome to all the ladies!

ShimmieGirl...NTM is very good. The Silk Touch leave-in is wonderful. I use it all the time and so do many of the other ladies here on LHCF. The shampoo, conditioner, treatment, serum...are wonderful as well. Try it...you just might like it!

Blessings...:p

thank you so much ,i have been really stretching to serum.I accidentally spilled it in my purse.Thank god it was a fabric and washed it out.:D

goldensugar23 said:
thank you so much ,i have been really stretching to serum.I accidentally spilled it in my purse.Thank god it was a fabric and washed it out.:D

Ummmm....Goldensugar....travels...with...her...NTM..serum...in...her...purse.

That's hardcore usage.

*bows head* *throws up NTM gang sign*

:lol:

Back