NTM leave-in for thick/coarse hair - Wow!

ChildlikeEmpress

Well, I finally broke down and gave some of the Neutrogena Triple Moisture stuff a try. In this case, it was the leave-in made for thick/coarse hair. (This is actually the first time I've seen a special product for THICK hair, BTW. It's good to know someone realizes that thinness isn't the only hair issue people deal with.) I was skeptical at first; it didn't feel like anything while my hair was wet. But after it dried, my hair was so curly and soft I couldn't believe it! This is definitely a keeper.
smile.gif

Oh, and for the record, I have super-thick, coarse natural hair that ranges from about 3b/3c to 4a.

~Rochelle.
Rose.gif

Thanks. My hair is thick & coarse hair, and I was looking for a new leave-in. I might try this.

I LOVE THIS STUFF TOO..ITS JUST THAT THE PRICE FOR THE AMOUNT IS A BIT SKETCHY TOO ME..BUT HEY WHEN U WANT SOMETHING TO SOFTEN AND DETANGLE4A HAIR TYPE ITS DEF A PLUS...

yeah I was thinking the same thing ladybug...same with the serum. I can get salon products in their regular size for a bit more. Its nice though, but after this runs out Im buying some more Design Essentials HCO or Nexxus Headress.

CLE, glade you liked it... the deep conditioner is also wonder on my think hair! I'm relaxed but everytime I use it I'm so impressed!!!

Back