NTM IS THE BOMB!!!

Monilove122

I know some of you might think I'm crazy but, I always see people speak about NTM here and I had no idea what it was (I know, I know pitiful). Anyway I found a thread where someone else wanted to know what it was (I was just too embarassed to ask) and found out it is Neutrogena Triple Moisture. So off I went to my local Walgreens and had the darndest time finding it, I started to get worried that I wouldn't find it all like some ladies here and just as I was about to leave the hair aisle, there it was. Bells sounded, harps started to play, angels began to sing and a spotlight shined ever so brightly on the infamous NTM products.

I bought the Leave in and the shine serum and couldn't wait to get home to use it. I could actually tell the difference immediately as my hair was so soft as I put it on and combed it through. Well, my hair is fully dry and at 11:03 pm and just a few minutes into my fav show, What Not To Wear, I am online to sing it's praises and thank you ladies for the Big Ups to NTM (I had to pull my laptop out the draw, boot up and er'thang so you know it must be good). That's right, one time and I'm hooked. My hair feels SOOO good. I'm getting braids tomorrow (was supposed to go to ATL to get tree braids but that got changed around but still getting braids) and I'm wondering how I can still use this on my scalp because my hair feels like BUTTA.

I hope the rumors of this product being discontinued is just that, a rumor. I just started using it, I cant let it go already!!!

Thanks again ladies for all of the great advice. Keep it coming because I think I'm turning into a PJ (I'm twitching right now in aniticipation of the amla powder and henna that I ordered but can't even use cause I'm getting braids).

MWAH!!!!

Last edited:
Great!! I want to try the leave in sooo bad. I hope I can get it on discount. Did you apply the leave in to dry hair or wet hair?

It wasn't on sale at my Walgreens :( but the cost was great so I didn't mind paying full price. I used it on wet hair and when my hair was dry I put some of the serum on it. I definitely suggest getting it. For me, it really is all everyone says is it. I know I've only used it one time so I don't know the long term benefits but after just one use I'm EXTREMELY impressed.

After this glowing testimony, Neutogena can not discontinue the line...if that rumor is true.

BTW... I like the NTM line too.

I must testify! This stuff is great on my natural hair! It is indeed the best stuff for cowashing. Right now I ran out but I'm going to try the Garnier Fructis for curly hair to see how that will come out.

Back