NTM cream lather shampoo=nothing to write home about, ORS hair mayo=LOVE IT!!!

*ElleB

Today I washed and Deep Conditioned my hair. I used NTM cream lather shampoo and it wasn't all that great for me :perplexed
The fragrance was too damn strong, and made my eyes water!

My hair actually had that stripped feeling afterward...But then I DC'd with my sample of ORS hair mayo. I like the consistency and the frangrance. I put on a heat cap and left it on for over and hour maybe an hour and a half. My hair was so soft afterwards!

I put in my Silk touch and put it in two buns and now i am airdrying...I am going to flatiron afterwards when it is dry to see how much it holds up...I'll report back........

I had the same results with the NTM shampoo, conditioner and the hair mask. As someone else stated, felt like I had just conditioned with water.

But the NTM silk touch still works best for me so far as a leave in.

aileenadq said:
Hi Elle,

Where did you get the ORS mayo?

I'm dying to DC with it, but I can't find it!

A

I ordered a sample of it from their website...However, i see it everywhere. It is in every drugstore, every BSS that sells ORS products.

If you order a sample from them I just want to tell you that they take FOREVER to send it....

I just purchased some of the ORS Mayo yesterday, after the glowing reviews here. I'll give it a try this weekend and see how it goes.

Can anyone post a link to ORS's websit? I Googled this stuff and nothing comes up. Anyone know if Sally's carries this stuff?

Damn, and I thought my PJ days were over.... :D

TIA!

ETA: D'oh!! I found it...Didn't realize that it's the "Organic Root Stimulator" I have seen at Sallys loads of times! That's what I get for giving up coffee...Thanksk!

Last edited:
Okay, here I am after relaxing (yeah, I'm about three weeks early, but I could not keep up with the new growth!) with the ORS mayo sitting on my hair under a heating cap.

It smells yummy and has no mineral oil. Next wash (Friday night) I will color (no lift, demi perm) and do the deep dc with the egg as instructed on the jar.

I looked at the other ORS products, but they all have mineral oil...too bad. Will stick with my Jane Carter.

Thanks all!

I love the whole ORS line. I learned a good tip here for enhancing conditioners. I added molasses, honey, and MSM powder. My hair is like:notworthy. This is really helping me to hide my color damage and actually darkened the color I hated. My hair is on its way to a speedy recovery.

aileenadq said:
Okay, here I am after relaxing (yeah, I'm about three weeks early, but I could not keep up with the new growth!) with the ORS mayo sitting on my hair under a heating cap.

It smells yummy and has no mineral oil. Next wash (Friday night) I will color (no lift, demi perm) and do the deep dc with the egg as instructed on the jar.

I looked at the other ORS products, but they all have mineral oil...too bad. Will stick with my Jane Carter.

Thanks all!

The ORS Carrot Oil has no Mineral Oil in it..

Back