NTM Anti Frizz cream- Product review

Dogmd

Okay... I found this product in Target...

I must say I works very well especially on dry hair. After blowdrying my hair this am, I did a little experiment. I flat -ironed one half of my head after putting in my regular products. Then to the other side of my head I just applied the anti-frizz cream only. I was not imagining this, but both sides looked almost the exact same. ( straight, silky and smooth) I couldn't believe this.

So now I plan on trying to use this product to cut down on my weekly heat (flat -iron). I still have to blow dry otherwise my hair tangles during air drying.

I have been using this for two days now on wet hair that I air dry and I like it very much. When i'm down w/ the tub I may repurchase.

kitkat3ny said:
I have been using this for two days now on wet hair that I air dry and I like it very much. When i'm down w/ the tub I may repurchase.

I had this in my hand last night and decided not to get it. Okay I will hold off until it goes on sale. Is it a leave in?

Washed hair last night used the NTM shampoo and conditioner... plus this stuff and hair was so soft.... :D :D :D and smooth.... The PJism is about to go off the hook!!!!

Thanks for the review. I had this in my hand the other day and I talked myself out of it. I really don't *need* anymore hair products. I'm a recovering PJ :p

I almost bought it the other day too. I knew it would probably work good though because NTM is an excellent product line. Thanks for the review I'm going to get some and try it.

Ok, this stuff is the truth! I used it as a leave in after I washed my hair. I added EVOO on top of it and airdried in a bun. Usually my hair airdries very frizzy and dull. My hair was sleek (well, as sleek as it will get by airdrying) and shiny! NTM is really a great line!

Back