Nsfw: Really Though, Shoot Your Shot!!!

AnjelLuvs

I want to feel sexy too... :perplexed:

F Bouy Moves or Nah?!

a male co-worker told me I need to watch this... :sad:

His point is men want to feel desired too, which is a valid point and one that shouldn’t be overlooked....

HOWEVER, what is critical is a woman knowing when and how to accomplish this without compromising his duty to pursue her. Timing is key.

Shoot the shot shouldn’t happen at the onset because he is still a pursuer. But it can happen once he has clearly established that you are his prey and he is out to conquer you.

For me, shooting my shot is acting like he is my hero AT the point where he has made it clear that he wants to be my Superman. Then having a healthy balance of stoking ego and positive affirmation thereafter.

His point is men want to feel desired too, which is a valid point and one that shouldn’t be overlooked....

HOWEVER, what is critical is a woman knowing when and how to accomplish this without compromising his duty to pursue her. Timing is key.

Shoot the shot shouldn’t happen at the onset because he is still a pursuer. But it can happen once he has clearly established that you are his prey and he is out to conquer you.

For me, shooting my shot is acting like he is my hero AT the point where he has made it clear that he wants to be my Superman. Then having a healthy balance of stoking ego and positive affirmation thereafter.

I didn’t get this at all. He wants women to purse men. Just no.

Nah I'm good.

Positively reaffirming a man I'm building something with via dates or my partner is one thing. I notice and compliment my SO after a fresh haircut so he knows I like it.

However he is clearly talking about women pursuing men from the outset. Walking up, telling him how fine he is, etc. The story even aligns with advocating for women to pursue.....which is a nah for me.....unless you're ready to treat him like a prize the entire relationship.

Back