Now what do I do.....?

Impresaria

I'm your huckleberry.
Okay...I bought a grip of vitamins.....so how much if this stuff do I use? I have Biotin (1000mcg), MSM (1500mg), Silica (500mg), and Puritan's Pride Skin, Hair and Nails Formula. Oh, and I have a multi....but I know that I need to take that once a day. Any help?

Okay, here's what I'm using and plan on sticking to:

Ultranourishair: 2 times a day
Women's Ultra Mega (Multi): 2 times a day
Evening Primrose Oil: 2 times a day (soon to be gone)
Super Biotin: 2 times a day
When I went vitamin shopping, I bought Flaxseed oil, MSM, silica, in addition to the ones above. But after one day of taking them all, I didn't feel right taking all those pills(mostly emotionally). So I cut it down to what I feel I really want to achieve. Once the evening primrose oil is gone, I'm not buying anymore; just gonna be the biotin, ultranourishair, and the multi.
I know the flaxseed, msm and silica is now money wasted but I don't care. I feel better with this regimen

I just got all my stuff too! This is what I am going to do:

2x a day-
1000mcg biotin
1000 mg MSM
500 mg silica
500 mg Pathenotic Acid
Flax seed oil
Amin Fuel

PorkyPig007,

Why do you feel that the MSM was a waste of money? I just started taking the MSM, Biotin, Once a day Multivitamin and Shen Min tablets. Taking all those pills is quite a challenge. I noticed this week that I have been really thirsty. Have any of you become really thirsty after taking the different vitamins?

What I meant was being that I only used it once before tossing it aside, it's now a waste of money 'cuz I spent quite a penny on those vitamins. Have you seen the size of that thing? God! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I felt violated or something. /images/graemlins/confused.gif I just didn't feel right shoving down all those pills so I just stuck with the 3 that are most important to me.
I haven't been feeling thirsty(I drink a lot of water anyway) but the boobs are feeling plumper.

Make sure you wait at least 6 hours between doses so they have time be absorbed as much as possible.

porkypig007:
Have you tried powdered MSM? I started taking MSM and Amino Acids in powder and liquid form to cut down on the number of pills I take every day. I like vitaminshoppe.com brand MSM powder. It's pure MSM--no fillers. I was taking the Carlson Amino Blend Powder, but I think I like the Twinlab Amino Fuel better. I went from taking 22 pills a day to taking 12 a day.

Well I take a ridiculous amount of vitamins but I recommend:

Biotin 5000 mcg (5 mg) per day. So that would be 5 pills a day.
MSM This is really up to you. I take mine in the powdered form 1 tsp a day which is 4000 mg.
Silica 500mg a day is good but make sure you read the bottle about how much ACTUAL silica extract is in each pill. I've found that it's generally not 500mg and as a result I take 3 of these a day.
As for the Puritans Pride I have the "Vitamins For The Hair" that I take 2x a day so perhaps the ones you bought will also work at 2x a day.

I won't even go into the other crap I'm taking. lol But you should spread them out over the day. I take some when I first get up. Some during breakfast and lunch and some when I get home from work or with dinner.

The vitamins messed me up badly. I got stomach cramps, headaches and aches. WTH. I miss them /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Back