November Hits or Misses or On The Fence

continued hits:
home health castor oil
JBCO (extra dark)

Taliah Waajid Black earth shampoo--this is a good moisturizing shampoo for my locs. leaves them clean and moisturized without being weighed down

New hits
Dr bronners peppermint castile soap. this stuff is my favorite to clarify my locs with. It gives a nice refreshing feel on my scalp and gets rid off all the dirt

Miss:
Taliah Waajid Stimulating Herbal Cleanser. I expected a deeper clean. My locs have no buildup or lint but I needed more from this shampoo. I shampooed this 3 times and my hair was still dirty. Will not repurchase

Last edited:
Hit:
Rezo Curl Manifest Shampoo- Great lather and did not tangle my hair. 1 lather enough to cleanse my hair. A youtuber claimed she could dentangle wih it but it did not have that much slip on my hair texture but it worked well otherwise. Too expensive even though i had a very good sale. Will not repurchase

GVP Paul Mitchell The Conditioner- non oily, softening and moisturizing. like it better than the original. Plays very well with other products.

Meh:
Biolage Hydra Source Conditioning Balm- Softened hair but did not have much slip. Just OK, Very disapointed

GVP Biolage Conditioning Balm- softened hair a little, not much slip either. Just OK.

Tigi Serial Blonde Conditioner- I thought this would be a slightly new reformulation of the dumb blonde. They look and smell the same but they do not perform the same at all. Dumb blond make my hair feel like silk in 2 mins with no heat. this does not. i got decent slip but it doesnt make my hair feel silky like the Reconstructor. I am very disappointed because dumb blonde is a staple and it has been discontinued.

Miss:
GVP Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo: Seriously drying and tangling. Hated it. Use it to clean my brushes now
GVP Nexxus Humectress: Barely any slip. I had to use alot to detangle. Finished a 16 bottle in two uses i had to use so much.

@Napp
Check eBa-y for this discontinued Gem:cry3:

Thank you for letting me know this. I think I have x1 or x2 - but, better keep a close eye on availability:oops:

Back