November Giveaway!! I just want to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Hi Ladies,

This is something I have been wanting to do for a while and just haven't gotten around to it.

I have decided to hold a monthly drawing for products to give away to one luck winner a month. I will pick the prizes myself, they will be hair related.

I just feel like blessing someone with something they may want or need. :yep:

I will do this at the beginning of each month until I just don't feel like it anymore.

I made a video with the rules and actual products that I am giving away for November. Please watch the video and then come back with any questions here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCdr9xdVtg4

One entry per person per month. If you are interested in the giveaway send me an email at [email protected] or send me a pm.

Yeah for giving. Being able to give is a blessing in itself. Thanks for the giveaways.

Your giving of your time and expertise is what made me join LHCF years ago:yep: It wonderful to see you continue to give. I must admit I'm jealous of those women who can get yout professional services!

Are you goinng to see how the products work for each winner?

Your giving of your time and expertise is what made me join LHCF years ago:yep: It wonderful to see you continue to give. I must admit I'm jealous of those women who can get yout professional services!

Are you goinng to see how the products work for each winner?
Awww. Thanks!!

Well. This is a not strings attached giveaway. If a person wants to post the results from using the products that's fine but no pressure.

Luk 6:38
(38) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Please don't pay attention to your hair??? I LOVE it!!!! You're tempting me to blow dry!!! I'll hold out until my 1 year post celebration but your hair looks AMAZING in the video!!!!

DSD I JUST WANT TO S, opps caps lock on, i just want to say God bless your heart. that is so sweet of you. it's nice to see someone to be selfless and giving sometimes. 2 fros up and a big hug to ya! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back