November 2018: Hits & Misses

Super HITS-

Bamboo silica capsules 2xs a day

MSM 4,000 mg powder mixed in water/Vitamin C

Esthetic Chic `Etsy`Fast Hair Growth fo ti capsules

This combo gave me quick hair growth,but hair growth all over:dizzy:

Miss-
The same vitamin combo above^^^Giving me Elvis Presley side burns and hair growing from my jawline and cheeks :eek2::lachen:

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Hit:
As I Am Scalp Care Cowash - it's thicker than the original and give a little bit of a tingle. Nice to use for detangling too (@shawnyblazes)

Meh:
As I Am Scalp Care Conditioner - it's ok. I could detangle with it but I don't see it replacing anything I current like. Could be a little more moisturizing but didn't have any negative effects on my hair
Ooo, what about the smell @oneastrocurlie

@Lita Do you make the Fermented Rice Water rinse and leave in yourself, or were you able to purchase it from somewhere? I've always been so curious about it.

@outspokenwallflower Hi! I use Natures Ego"Etsy" rice water rinse or Uhuru Naturals "Etsy" rice water..I also pre poo with onion oil mix & I use the purple onion,its a lot stronger..I noticed the combination of rice water/onion oil mix,give fabulous quick results "stronger hair zero shedding.I also add lavender/peppermint eo to the mix for extra boost an fragrance..

Happy Hair Growing!

@outspokenwallflower Hi! I use Natures Ego"Etsy" rice water rinse or Uhuru Naturals "Etsy" rice water..I also pre poo with onion oil mix & I use the purple onion,its a lot stronger..I noticed the combination of rice water/onion oil mix,give fabulous quick results "stronger hair zero shedding.I also add lavender/peppermint eo to the mix for extra boost an fragrance..

Happy Hair Growing!
where do you get the onion oil from? Searching Etsy not sure whic to buy

where do you get the onion oil from? Searching Etsy not sure whic to buy

@missyanne Hi!Its a homemade oil..I take a fresh aloe leaf,slice in 3 pieces,peel,take the jelly part place in blender.Take a raw purple onion slice it in 4 pieces,place in blender,take 2 tablespoon of jojoba oil & teaspoon of jbco or oil of your choice,add 3 drops peppermint eo,5 drops of lavender eo.Turn blender on high making sure it blends into a nice liquid,pour into a strainer with a jar or cup underneath.put into a bottle of choice place in refrigerator,it will last for 2 weeks,you only need to apply it directly on your scalp.
"THIS MIXTURE IS VERY STONG BUT THE LAVENDER OR EO OF YOUR CHOICE WILL COMBAT THE SMELL"

www.amazon.com have a great selection of already made oils..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Back