http://www.texturemenatural.com

T E X T U R E M E N A T U R A L
Texture. Moisture. Nourishment

BLACK FRIDAY SALE
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 22ND - SATURDAY, NOV. 25TH
SAVE 40% OFF YOUR ORDER.
USE PROMO CODE: THANKFUL40

SPEND $50+ AND RECEIVE 2 FREE PRODUCTS.
SPEND $100 OR MORE AND RECEIVE 4 FREE PRODUCTS!!!

***List your free products in the Notes section of your order.

fabd3d0c-75d8-4b37-8135-fbad9c2f133c.jpg
Our Sale will start a little early this year. The details are as follows:
11/22- 12pm - 11/27 11:59pm EST. @25% off
And for the first Time ever FREE SHIPPING on orders over $10.
CC's Naturals is already sold out of the Flax Gel :ohwell:, but all of their other hair products are still available right now.

Edited 11/24: Flax Gel is back in stock.

Last edited:
Mielle organics waiting until Black Friday to announce her sales she's about to miss out on my coins! :mad: BUT that babassu dc is a staple:rolleyes:
I saw that. Who cares about the suspense. I hate that and having those 12 day sales where everyday, there is something different on sale is crap too. I hate that because ain't nobody got time for that. I mean I don't wanna be hittin' paynah on my credit/debit card everyday for 10-12 days with the same company. Ain't NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

My coins are already spreading thin and they want to play with us like that - they wanna gamble, they will lose my coins.

I saw that. Who cares about the suspense. I hate that and having those 12 day sales where everyday, there is something different on sale is crap too. I hate that because ain't nobody got time for that. I mean I don't wanna be hittin' paynah on my credit/debit card everyday for 10-12 days with the same company. Ain't NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

My coins are already spreading thin and they want to play with us like that - they wanna gamble, they will lose my coins.
Not to mention all the shipping for each one of those days! Next!

Back