Nouritress hair products

Britt

Has anyone ever heard of Nouritress hair products? I know there are threads about their vitamins and edge stick but I'm interested in their products. I made an appt at a salon and this is one of the lines they use. I did some research and couldn't find not one review on any of their products. It's a line based out of GA. I was wondering if any members here have tried it. When I go to the salon i'll ask the stylist about the line.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

I have a bunch of product samples I got when I bought their vitamins, but they're still sitting at the bottom of a draw because I wasn't impressed at the ingredients lists. I liked their vitamins though...

I know im way late, but this lady in Church told me she takes the Nouritress plus vitamins and is getting 1 1/2 in month. She just big chopped and she's already with almost 2 in of hair on her head right now. I'm thinking about getting me some.

I have a bunch of product samples I got when I bought their vitamins, but they're still sitting at the bottom of a draw because I wasn't impressed at the ingredients lists. I liked their vitamins though...

These vitamins sound like the ishhh. how long have you been taking them? are you noticing greater growth?

Back