Not Maxiglide, but MINIglide

Koffie

I saw this website as I was researching which flat iron I should purchase next, and came across this Miniglide thing. Its like maxiglide, but way smaller.
What do ya'll think?

i dont know that its MORE direct heat....its the same as the maxiglide, just doesnt have the steam option....it would be good for short hair because the maxiglide is wide....but because its so thin you can wrap the hair around it as you straighten and create shirley temple type curls....

I don't need the steam. I just ordered one earlier in the week from Shop at Home TV for the web special of $39.95. You can even split the payments up if you want just as they do for the Maxiglide. Although it's only $40, it's a good option in case you'd like to try it out first. I'm anxious to see how well it works. :)

The price has gone up $10 now. So, when you see a special on this site you have to jump on it.

Stormy said:
I don't need the steam. I just ordered one earlier in the week from Shop at Home TV for the web special of $39.95. You can even split the payments up if you want just as they do for the Maxiglide. Although it's only $40, it's a good option in case you'd like to try it out first. I'm anxious to see how well it works. :)

The price has gone up $10 now. So, when you see a special on this site you have to jump on it.

Hey ladies!! :wave:

I've been eyeing this since Pittgirl posted about it. It was $49.99 on the Maxius website.

I'm excited! Thanks Stormy!! I'll be going over to shop at home in just a minute!

My only thing is this: Is it small like a 1 inch cermaic iron?? I really can't tell HOW small it is from the pictures. It looks thin and wide. How wide are the plates?

I don't need the steam either. It's those teeth and the ceramic plates that I like the most!!

The glide has been a dream come true for me and my daughter!!!

~op~

When I saw the infomercial, the miniglide looked smaller than a 1". It looks like a 1/2 " or 3/4". It is supposed to be small enough to use on men's hair. I ordered one so I will let you know the exact size when it gets here! :grin:

Back