Not hatin, but about beyonce's weave, i like it

AnnDriena_

Not hatin, but about beyonce\'s weave, i like it

Hey everyone, yeah, more beyonce stuff, but this is strictly hair. I like kellys weave but it's not as well done as beyonces. I'm getting one and I'm going to modify the tracks so i can wear it down and brush it up into a ponytail (too much detail but i'm basically going to add flexible material to the top of the weft and so that on the track to the actually weft is attached to something else and when I want to put it up, It will bend and I can have a smooth ponytail, hope that was clear). Do you think they get really light hair and dye it down to her shade ?, because you can dye some hair but I don't know of any hair you can bleach. Mine is going to be waist length and I will leave a little out the top and hairline while I'm growing mine out. I'm getting some surge and hair revitilizer because a lot of you have proven their growth abilities to me (thank you) but I know the retouching every month or so will be a bit much but I'm will to go through.
Also I may go bronze. I'm currently dark brown/black. I heard MoisturColor is an excellent moisturizing lightener for relaxed hair. What do you think for all of those with relaxed color treated hair?

Re: Not hatin, but about beyonce\'s weave, i like it

what hair brand are you going to buy. if you want it to be waist lenght and be of high quality your going to have to spend $$$$
http://www.hisandher.com have really good quality hair. the cuticle hair is the best quality.

they also have a range of colours so you can find one to match the colour you want. if not then yes you can dye it

ooh yeah I heard about his and hers. I was talking to fergie of the black eyed peas (back when she was Stacey ferguson of Wild Orchid) and she said she got her fake pony tails from there and they have good hair.
I thought that was funny because she is a bleach blond white girl people probably think all that is hers. work it white girls, work it!!!

Back