Not changing nothing!!

syze6

Ladies, if you met a guy only to find out he's married. Would you change your number or just ignore when he calls. My friend changed her number because a guy she has only known a month is married. I'm thinking too much change for a nobody. Why not simpley delete and ignore the number?

Changed her phone number? Offa one lyingdude? :rolleyes: Please. He's not worth having that much impact in my life.
I'd keep his number in my phone, and name it 'Lying Arse Liar' so I'd know when to not pickup.

too much I agree with everybody about not picking up, then he would get the idea and stop calling and be on to the next poor unsuspecting soul. SMH

:look: I bet his wife was blowing up her phone. :rolleyes: I cannot understand women who go after the other woman. I just - can't. :nono:

Neither can I. If your husband is cheating on you, lay into his no-good, lying, two-timing tail. Leave the woman on the side out of it. Yes, she's wrong for being with a married man, but your husband is the one who made vows to you. The other woman didn't promise you SQUAT!

I have had the same number for 20 years. Heck no I ain't changing no number. I can avoid his calls. That is what caller ID is for and I am quick to hang up on folk.

:look: I bet his wife was blowing up her phone. :rolleyes: I cannot understand women who go after the other woman. I just - can't. :nono:

Actually she found out because she called the phone and a woman answered the phone. My friend said she held the phone because she thought maybe she dialed the wrong number. After two hello's and no answer, the woman said the person hadn't dialed the wrong number, she was actually using her husband's phone and she would get him.

My friend hung up and never called back and changed her number. Too much work!!!

Actually she found out because she called the phone and a woman answered the phone. My friend said she held the phone because she thought maybe she dialed the wrong number. After two hello's and no answer, the woman said the person hadn't dialed the wrong number, she was actually using her husband's phone and she would get him.

My friend hung up and never called back and changed her number. Too much work!!!

Waaaayyyy too much work! :nono:

I would not change my number for that. If we'd had sex I'd answer it tell him that I was pregnant and that I'd be coming around to get money for the baby. Then I'd let him worry about it for a few months before I answered his call to tell him that it wasn't true.

She probably was super embarrassed and wanted to put it all behind her. I can't really see any other reason to change my number over some trifling man. :ohwell:

Changed her phone number? Offa one lyingdude? :rolleyes: Please. He's not worth having that much impact in my life.
I'd keep his number in my phone, and name it 'Lying Arse Liar' so I'd know when to not pickup.

We are truly CAPRICORN twins... The undesirables I do not wish to speak to, I usually edit my contacts to say "DONOT - (Name) ANSWER"

However, from the looks of things, ole girl ain't tellin you everything...u just don't up jump da boogie n change your number because some guy is married.....she done gave up some puddi...she knew all along he was married....trust me on this one.

She probably was super embarrassed and wanted to put it all behind her. I can't really see any other reason to change my number over some trifling man. :ohwell:

I guess...maybe she was embarrassed. Our other girlfriend says, If she going through all that trouble to change a number, she should have told the wife exactly who she was. She said she woulld have stayed on that phone to have a convo with the wife.

I feel there is no need for all that. She dialed the guy's number, woman said wife and that's all she needs. Her sitting on the phone telling her how she knows her husband, isn't changing the fact that he has a wife. Sometimes I wonder if woman miss clues on purpose or not. Dude works a flexible schedule but after a certain time of night...no communication. The next day they would communicate, but even on weekends he could not fit her in due to "work".

You mean to tell me the guy works 24/7...please. I remember one saturday he was out with his guy and she was calling him every 15 minutes. She was trying to really hang seeing how he's always at work. He still didn't see her and she still contined talking to him. Make it worse it was NYE when she called him and the wife answered the phone. I'm like, "Why would you think a guy you've know a few weeks is spending NYE with you?

Thanks is not enough!!! I rename guys in my phone just like that to remind myself not to pick up. Works every time.

That's exactly what I did, but I named mine "Hell No". :nono: I don't know what it is with some of these married dudes...seriously. :rolleyes: I had 2 last year that lied...2!:wallbash::wallbash: Then when I make them disappear and block their numbers, they still refuse to give up. Now they just text the hell out of me because I cannot block their texts, only their phone calls. So I just don't respond to their text.

We are truly CAPRICORN twins... The undesirables I do not wish to speak to, I usually edit my contacts to say "DONOT - (Name) ANSWER"

However, from the looks of things, ole girl ain't tellin you everything...u just don't up jump da boogie n change your number because some guy is married.....she done gave up some puddi...she knew all along he was married....trust me on this one.

...cause thanks wasn't enough. It seems that the OP got the cliffnotes version of this story

Maybe I need to put a name in. I take their contacts out completely. Since I don't answered unknown numbers I let it go to voicemail.

I wouldn't change my number if it was someone I had known for years! I suspect he wouldn't, then again, I would never blow up someone's phone like that!

I would answer and tell his bi*ch arse dont call my bloodclawt phone and if you dont understand i will call the police for harassment i bet he will forget my number real quick

That's exactly what I did, but I named mine "Hell No". :nono: I don't know what it is with some of these married dudes...seriously. :rolleyes: I had 2 last year that lied...2!:wallbash::wallbash: Then when I make them disappear and block their numbers, they still refuse to give up. Now they just text the hell out of me because I cannot block their texts, only their phone calls. So I just don't respond to their text.

:look: FYI..if you have Sprint you can block text messages.
My LHCF sister put me on to that :yep:

Even if I slept with the guy, I'm still not changing my number. I'd probably call him let him know I know he's married and delete.

lol no i wouldn't change my number. i've had this number for about 6 yrs now. i like it. its not going nowhere

da heck if I'm gonna change my number over some fool...I'd simply not answer...please...I've had my good good number for years and that would be to much of an inconvenience for me over some looser...

Back