None of my conditioners are working for me!!!

pinkchocolatedaisy

:sad: Well now that I bc, it seems I can't cowash with none of my conditioners! :wallbash: My tresemme doesn't seem to work - my hair still feels dry even while it's in my hair. My organix coconut milk conditioner makes my hair feel gummy and icky... my silk elements (which I thought I would love since I love the megasilk moisturzing trtmt)... the only thing that DOES work is my Joico MR cond and my concoction of SE megasilk+evoo+honey+another oil (avocado or jojoba).

Anyone else have this problem? I was hoping I could continue to use my cheapie stuff that I buy at Target or Walmart. But my hair is being snooty and likes Joico

What are you ladies using if you have faced this problem? :look:

:sad: Well now that I bc, it seems I can't cowash with none of my conditioners! :wallbash: My tresemme doesn't seem to work - my hair still feels dry even while it's in my hair. My organix coconut milk conditioner makes my hair feel gummy and icky... my silk elements (which I thought I would love since I love the megasilk moisturzing trtmt)... the only thing that DOES work is my Joico MR cond and my concoction of SE megasilk+evoo+honey+another oil (avocado or jojoba).

Anyone else have this problem? I was hoping I could continue to use my cheapie stuff that I buy at Target or Walmart. But my hair is being snooty and likes Joico

What are you ladies using if you have faced this problem? :look:

Gasp *CLOSES EARS* I dont want to hear anything bad about Ogranix, they havent even arrived yet!

Are you using enough? When I do my cowashes I "wash" and "lather" my conditioner the first time, and I'll do it a second time as a rinse.

My cheapie condish stopped working for me a couple months after I BC. Now I use Jasons Sea Kelp or my DC for cowashes.

I just bought Redken All Soft- a big 33.8 oz bottle for 20 bucks... OMG it is da BOMB! ok, nobody says da bomb anymore :rolleyes: but really this stuff is no joke. I was instantly in love :love:

Back