No words can express how I feel

winterinatl

All natural!
No words can express how I feel: HoneysuckleRose

about the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner :luv:

You all were right on about this one; I am so upset I didn't have it earlier.

Listen, I haven't even washed my hair with it yet, but already I know I love it! It smells excellent, and the thickness and texture? Thicker than thick, creamier than premium ice cream, and feels like butter and silk all at once on my finger tips.

I rinsed out the very ends of my pigtails, towel blotted, and applied a bit to each end b/c I couldn't wait for a wash. Oh!! They are sooo soft, and moist!

With the ingredient profile, I honestly don't see why this HAS to be a rinse out only. I am looking forward to experimentation!

Thanks again, ladies!

Last edited:
about the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner :luv:

You all were right on about this one; I am so upset I didn't have it earlier.

Listen, I haven't even washed my hair with it yet, but already I know I love it! It smells excellent, and the thickness and texture? Thicker than thick, creamier than premium ice cream, and feels like butter and silk all at once on my finger tips.

I rinsed out the very ends of my pigtails, towel blotted, and applied a bit to each end b/c I couldn't wait for a wash. Oh!! They are sooo soft, and moist!

With the ingredient profile, I honestly don't see why this HAS to be a rinse out only. I am looking forward to experimentation!

Thanks again, ladies!

:yay::yay::yay:

I am soo glad you liked it. It is really some great stuff. Just wait until you try the others. I actually think I like the white camellia better.

I don't find that these conditioners give major 'slip', but it's okay with me because I don't have a huge detangling problem. Definitely good enough!

Gym-- what is it that you like better about the White Camellia? I was staring at this on the shelf the other day, but just couldn't justify getting it since I already own and love the HR.

Are all the conditioners like this?

Did you find this one detangles well?

I find that all of their conditioners can soften and smooth like no other. I use them in different ways though. The white camellia for me atleast does more smoothing than the honeysuckle and rose. I find that they all detangle well too, especially when rinsed in the shower.

I don't find that these conditioners give major 'slip', but it's okay with me because I don't have a huge detangling problem. Definitely good enough!

Gym-- what is it that you like better about the White Camellia? I was staring at this on the shelf the other day, but just couldn't justify getting it since I already own and love the HR.

The white camellia is more heavy duty for me. I just tried it after my henna treatment 2 days ago and it made my hair butter soft. I like the white camellia and island spice after protein treatments. The white camellia gives me more smoothing action too. I might wash tonight just to use it.

The thing I like the most about the aubrey conditioners is that they are perfect for after protein use. Since they don't contain silicones, it is easier to use them after a protein treatment because they won't weight down my hair but still will moisturize like nobodys business.

Back