No tingle,no growth?

brittanynic16

Ladies, with all these extra thing that we are doing to our hair for extra growth, I know that many ladies get a tingling scalp sensation. If you don't get this does this mean that you are not getting any extra growth? Anyone who gets extra growth with out the tingle?

I do not believe that just because your hair does not tingle, that you are not getting growth.

Personally, my scalp does tingle, I think that happens only during times of extra activity. When there's a great deal of circulation going on up there.

I started getting tingles after I sprayed the surge, but I also use a shampoo comb to massage my scalp after spraying. This really helps stimulate my scalp.

I also meant to add that the most growth I ever experienced was when I wore braids and I had absoultely no tingling.

My hair is growing quite nicely and the only time it tingles is after a scalp massage. I take vitamins and wash every couple of days. No tinling.

No. Not everyone hair tingles when growing. Mine does sometimes, not all the time.
smile.gif

My hair grow just fine too without the tingling.
smile.gif
When I do have a tingling scalp, it's a sign that my skin is irritated (that's why I've laid off the essential oils).

Back