no poo conditioners

prettygirl

what conditioners do u use for your no poo method?
Rose.gif

Currently, it's Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner...but I've also used my Lustrasilk Cholesterol. And I'm considering the V05 Strawberries and Cream as a no poo and not just a rinse. Just am not brave enough to try something else new this week!

This is the conditioner that u use on a regular basis like every day with out shampoo which is what we call no poo method.A conditioner wash every day no shampoo

First: VO5 Pina Colada or Textures and Tones One Minute Reconstructor

Second: Elucence or LANZA or LUST

Am I the only one using two conditioners? I was using the first one to replace the shampoo
confused.gif
. Maybe I have been doing it wrong all along (and wasting some conditioner
wallbash.gif
mad.gif
censored.gif
angry2.gif
swearing.gif
).

So is a no poo with just one conditioner???

Chichi
bdance.gif

Chichi, when I do conditioner washes I only use one conditioner. But if your hair likes two conditioners, I don't see what could be wrong with it.

I use two conditoners. I like Aura Rosemary Mint Rinse and Fantasia Tea Tree Naturals because they tingle. But they don't detangle my hair very well. So I put the tingly stuff on my dry hair for a few minutes and rinse it out. I "shampoo" with Pantene S&S conditioner and comb through my hair.

When I want to do a deep protein or moisturizing treatment I shampoo with real shampoo first.

Also,

The Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp Moisturizing Conditioner is great for giving the scalp a nice cleaning.
smile.gif

Chi Chi,

Sometimes, I use two conditioners when I no poo. I'll "clean" my scalp with the kenra moisturizing conditioner and comb through with it. Then use my deep conditioner to sit for a bit or now I'm using V05 conditioner as a final rinse.

I started using Suaves Humectant. Works ok for now. Is anyone still doing the C-W-C method?

Back