No Neutrogena TM for UK ladies

sithembile

I'm so desperate to try this line so I emailed J&J to ask them if they would bring it here, this was their reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Ref: 000186816A

Thank you for your E-Mail regarding our Neutrogena Triple Moisture range. In the United Kingdom, we market a wide range of products and certainly value suggestions from our consumers - such as yourself - as to how we might extend our range. Please be assured that we regularly conduct research into our consumers' needs.

The range that you have enquired about is not currently available in the UK and we do not have any immediate plans for its introduction. We do occasionally receive enquiries from consumers who are aware of products that are marketed by us in other countries. Local markets cater for the range of products which are preferred by their consumers. In our UK research, we have not found that there would be sufficient demand for this range.

Please contact me again on 0845 6012261 should you require any further information.

Assuring you of our best attention.

Yours sincerely
«c:\user signatures\caskem.bmp»
[
Carrie Askem
Consumer Services Associate
Consumer Information Centre

frown.gif

that's the same reply they gave me. they could at least make it available to u over the net that way they are not losing any money.

<font color="blue">
Go to:
www.drugstore.com
Under "Help", check under "shipping", then "international orders".
They sell the whole line &amp; I'd imagine they will ship to the UK. I see you have to sign up through some other site, they are saying.
I guess it's worth a shot if you want to try the line that bad.
smile.gif
</font>

Back