No more Skala?

pjbapb

I was introduced to Skala Ceramide G3 last year and I fell in love the masque. But by the time I went back to re-order it, there wasn't any left on the site. I haven't been able find the masque online anywhere. Did they stop making it? Or does anyone have a link to where I might buy it? TIA

you can try ebay
That was a good idea that I didn't think of actually. However, I only found one listing for what I wanted and I can only get three of them. Great now I sound greedy! LOL My point is that there are only 17 listings for Skala on eBay that I could find. It is really scarce anyone know why?

none of the big lots i went to had any. not that they were sold out, but there wasn't even a space on the shelf, and i went to 3. on they're website, it says giant grocery sells it though, i may try that one day. but i was wondering the same thing.

none of the big lots i went to had any. not that they were sold out, but there wasn't even a space on the shelf, and i went to 3. on they're website, it says giant grocery sells it though, i may try that one day. but i was wondering the same thing.

As far as Biglots goes, Skala is a seasonal product there. I have a friend who works there and she said it'll probably be in late spring, early summer. So once, they get it in, you'll probably want to buy as much as you need.

PRODUCTSUntitled Document

or also amazon....i see also big lots sells it...i don't know if you have a store like that around your way?!
Thanks for the link. I made my first purchase on the Skala site. Now they only have the shampoo and the styling cream. What happened to the masque and the contitioner and stuff?

Actually, it seems to be this way with all their products. All of their lines have been pared down to one or two items. I emailed the company last week and have yet to hear from them. I'll be patient though...

So they did have it in Giant (I went to the one in Falls Church). However they no longer have any in stock and haven't for quite some time (when Skala exploded on the board). I also went to other Giants and never saw them in any of the others. I even made a manager's request to order some and they never called me. Plus it was $4.99 versus the $1 at Big Lots.

I just had a listing in the hair exchange thread last week. Wish you'd seen it :(

I went to try to restock on the leave-in styling creme at Big Lots and they were all out. All of mine was either used up or expired.

Does anyone know where I can get non-expired Skala conditioner. I just ordered some from amazon but it expired 2/11 :angry2:. I haven't been able to find it at Big lots and the link in this post doesn't work anymore :sad:. I was going to try ebay but I was hoping someone knew a vendor that had good Skala products.

There were quite a few ppl on this board that had horrible results from using Skala products. I know MsMomo was one. Her hair IIRC actually started to fall out. :nono:

somewhereinbtwn

I haven't seen any Skala @ Big Lots in nearly a year. I had a stash of 20+ bottles, but they're almost gone. The masques were never available in any stores in NE Ohio. You can ask Ltown, she had lots of Skala.

Good Luck!

Back