No More Braid Extensions: The Two Strand Twist Reveal

jennboo

Hi Everyone,

I've recently removed my braid extensions. I figured I'd let my hair breathe and rock two-strand twists during the warmer months. This is my first time doing two-strand twists...hopefully i will get better as i keep at it :grin:. These were done wet.

dsc00972cak.jpg

dsc00971ebo.jpg

Very pretty! Great job! BTW, I :love: the puffs in your siggy. :worship2: I can wait until I have enough NG to rock puffs. I have phony puffs at home but I want to be able to that with my own hair.:look:

very pretty! I love the color of your hair too

Thanks!
I have no idea where that color even came from, LOL. I am pretty sure it's just the flash of the camera or something. I do not dye/rinse/or henna my hair whatsoever. Maybe from sitting in the sun all the time?? *shrugs*.

Your twists look really good!

I want to try some, but I can't part to save my life, and I'm afraid that I won't be able to sit still that long.

Very pretty! Great job! BTW, I :love: the puffs in your siggy. :worship2: I can wait until I have enough NG to rock puffs. I have phony puffs at home but I want to be able to that with my own hair.:look:

Thanks! Hopefully by the end of the year I will be able to make a single puff, lol.

Very nice, OP! :yep:

Your twists look really good!

I want to try some, but I can't part to save my life, and I'm afraid that I won't be able to sit still that long.

Soliel, finger parting gives the best twists IMO. Also you can wear them for long without getting permanence in the parting, which tends to look like huge gullies that are hard to hide when you no longer wish for them to show. And you don't have to do all of them in one sitting. Start on a Friday evening. Wear a cap or hat when you get tired and continue again on Saturday and then do some more on Sunday. With practice, you should be able to do a full head in an hour to three.

Very nice!

I henna but even before that I would notice different colors in my hair in pics I have seen it in several 4a ladies pics for some reason!

Back