No longer scared of the BC...

hopeful

Because I did it last night at about 1am and I am too happy and pleased with myself! I was going to try to wait about a month but I just couldn't. I was only about 6 weeks post relaxer but I had enough new growth to do the dang thing. My crown is thick and wavy, the top back is mixed and the kitchen area is tightly coiled and as far as I'm concerned its all absolutely perfect. :) Can't wait to see what it does as it grows out. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. I could never have done this without LHCF! :rosebud: :love: :rosebud:

Thanks Simplycee! I haven't even had a chance to take pics yet, plus I am totally clueless about uploading pics...one of these days I hope to figure it out. And as far as the snow is concerned--I hate it! It is just too cold in New England. I've only lived here for 2 years and I am too ready to move somewhere warm, but until I can be some place warm, I just bundle up and grin and bare it. How do you like the snow?

congrats! I did the BC in August of 04 and I already have a nice size puff! Look at my pics if you haven't seen them. It's fun!!

WOW, congrats Hopeful!!! I didn't think you would do it so soon! I'm so happy for you! Please take lots of pics, and keep us posted on your progress! And don't worry about what anyone else has to say, you just rock your TWA, and know that your hair is the :censored: ! :look: :)

hopeful said:
Because I did it last night at about 1am and I am too happy and pleased with myself! I was going to try to wait about a month but I just couldn't. I was only about 6 weeks post relaxer but I had enough new growth to do the dang thing. My crown is thick and wavy, the top back is mixed and the kitchen area is tightly coiled and as far as I'm concerned its all absolutely perfect. :) Can't wait to see what it does as it grows out. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. I could never have done this without LHCF! :rosebud: :love: :rosebud:
What is BC? ;)

Thanks JenJen2721, Kaddy and Chocolate01! :)

Natrl, thanks too and your puff is to die for. I can't wait to be able to do that with my hair--maybe this summer? :cool:

Ayanapooh, thank you, you have been so sweet to me. :kiss:

hopeful said:
Thanks JenJen2721, Kaddy and Chocolate01! :)

Natrl, thanks too and your puff is to die for. I can't wait to be able to do that with my hair--maybe this summer? :cool:

Ayanapooh, thank you, you have been so sweet to me. :kiss:
You will!! It doesn't take long if you start out with LHCF!!!

Congrats! The b/c is the best thing I did to my hair in a long time! I am happy I did it and I'm sure u will be too.

Thanks Isis and TigerLily! :D
Brownie, thanks, and I plan on splurging a bit--I already bought several new scarves from Target this weekend. ;)
Blessed1, I look forward to hearing from a fellow New Englander. Good luck to you on your bc! :)

Back