No longer a lurker!

lovelexi

After lurking for about two weeks now i've subscribed. i had to many things to say and so many questions...lurking just wasnt working out anymore. my hair story...
got a relaxer at about 11yrs old...i didnt really want one but the stylist convinced my mother it was a good idea and i was the perfect age. it all seemed great. straight, shiny hair until 2 years later when it all started breaking off. dull, dry and brittle hair. i figured this was the life of relaxed hair. all the ppl that i knew with "good" hair were either mixed or it was weave. :ohwell: then about 4 weeks ago i went to a family event. some lady calls me over...runs her fingers through my hair " oh my alexia, you're hair just never grew back, its so thin...blah blah blah" i felt so embarrassed, angry, and ashamed. but then this sparked me to learn how to properly care for my hair and achieve my desired length of course with advice from you guys.
ok story time is over...but with that said. i look forward to my hair journey with LHCF.

Sorry you came across someone a bit insensitive. :sad: Don't be embarrassed about it; we all have to learn! You're in the right place!

Welcome! :grin:

Wow you only lurked for 2 weeks? I lurked for about 2 YEARS!!! I'm a bit on the cheap side though....

Welcome to LHCF!!!! You will learn so much and hopefully the information will make your hair journey so much smoother and more enjoyable!!!!!!

Back