no knots!!

ngaa

well i had my micros done on the 23rd of february and took them out on tuesday and had no knots!! usually my hair has all this product buildup that causes me to lose so much hair that it feels lik i am not makin any progress but since eliminatin scalp cremes because i realised that i didnt really need then and only usin s curl on them every 2 days , my hair was moisturised all the time and i washed it once a fortnite and was very pleased wit the results
smile.gif
then i went and got some creme of nature shampoo and it left my hair so moisturised
trampoline.gif
washed it, conditioned it and had it braided last nite in cornrows wit hair attached to them
grin.gif
i am soooooooo happy

THANK YOU TO ALL THE LADIES THAT HELPED ME TO DEVISE A BRAID REGIMENT AND ALSO FOR ALL THE PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS AND FOR ALL THE OVERAL SUPPORT!! YOU'RE ALL A TRUE GOD SENT
kiss.gif

ngaa, when spraying your braids do you aim at the roots or the whole length of the braid? if so do you spray one braid at a time to ensure thw moisture gets in past the weave and into your own hair. if that is the case would that use up all the s curl. do you know what i mean?

O.K., I forgot what a fortnight is. Can you tell me again? Also, tell me how you washed your braids and how you conditioned them. Did you lather your head? I know these are stupid questions, but I need help with my braids. Also, I have used an entire bottle of hair spray in one week. Am I doing too much? I am spraying the braids individually with the braid spray and spraying water on my scalp twice a day. I plan on washing my hair tonight (every 7 days), but how? I don't know.

Congrats on the success!!!!! girl, I know you're relieved.. I've not heard "fortnight" in a long time..
laugh.gif

fornight is every two weeks... it's more commonly used in British countries.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Laela said:
Congrats on the success!!!!! girl, I know you're relieved.. I've not heard "fortnight" in a long time..
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
oh sorry yeh fortnight is used on the regular over here and am quite surprised it aint used as much over there
look.gif

butterfly7 said:
Also, tell me how you washed your braids and how you conditioned them. Did you lather your head? I know these are stupid questions, but I need help with my braids. Also, I have used an entire bottle of hair spray in one week. Am I doing too much? I am spraying the braids individually with the braid spray and spraying water on my scalp twice a day. I plan on washing my hair tonight (every 7 days), but how? I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i had braids i did the no poo method once every 2 days and used a conditioner i found on sale one day and it did a pretty good job
wink.gif
what i did was wet the hair wit warm water and then applied the conditioner instead of shampoo and did this twice and it left my hair really clean and above all moisturised
smile.gif

wen i used to use braids spray i used to use about a bottle every 2 weeks and it was kinda gettin expensive so i switched to s curl which does the same job if not better and coz its so thick, less is needed to moisturise the hair wen it actually leaves the hair more moisturised in my opinion than the braid spray i was using
smile.gif

mayb u cud lessen on the water lik use it once a day instead of twice a day coz u may be washin the braid spray out wit the water coz it pretty soluble in water...hth

feel free to pm me anytime if u have any more questions

That's great ngaa, I am so happy you had success! Usually takedown of braids is horrible for me. It actually discourages me from getting them.

up until discovering hair care boards it was the same for me too but since discovering s curl activator my hair has never been more moisturised and i cant actually wait to take braids down to see how much length i've gained
grin.gif

Pandora said:
ngaa, when spraying your braids do you aim at the roots or the whole length of the braid? if so do you spray one braid at a time to ensure thw moisture gets in past the weave and into your own hair. if that is the case would that use up all the s curl. do you know what i mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

ngaa this was a question!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
can i be more thick?? i dont kno how i read the question but i thot that u were warinin me on something
spinning.gif
thats my story and i'm stickin to it!!
wink.gif

now back to yo question, wen i have braids i dont spray the s curl from the bottle but into my palms and rub it between them then i apply it to my hair esp my ends coz i was goin the bottle in record speed and cudnt afford to keep doin that and well since doin this, my bottle lasts a whole lot more and yet my hai is moisturised!
smile.gif

Back