NO HEAT STYLE ALERT: COLD WAVE RODS PIC TUTORAL!!!!

http://public.fotki.com/Tdennis44/cold-wave-rods/

Here guys...
1.I deep conditioned for 1 hour using motions deep protein conditioner, olive oil cream stuff i dont know what its called, shea butter leave in, and sealed with wonder 8 oil
2.Then combed thru with shea butter leave in and air dried in plaits
3. Then applied vitale jumping jelly to cm sections and put in the rods
4. air dried then slept on em
5. took em out this morning and went to carnival! YEAH

And... i was sweating and dancing and got squirted with water and they stayed still! YAY!
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Looks great and shiny!!! I was supposed to go to Carnival but other things came up today. I lost a few trini cards today cause of that lol

Super cute! I am amazed that you airdried then set and airdried again and it came out so defined!

WOW music...that is beautiful. Once I reach BSL or beyond, I am going to have to try this.:yep:

Wow, that's beautiful!
.....thanks for adding the tip for people to pick the curls apart when they take the rods out; very good tip! I have seen it otherwise, and I agree, it's a site to behold.

BB

You should have told me you were going. I was down there too.

I gonna use this tutorial. Very pretty.

Last edited:
I love it!! I would love to try this on my hair with larger rollers, but I do not have the patience for it, lol.

Back