No Extension Cornrows-I need style ideas?

Mandy4610

Hey ladies, I am getting my hair cornrowed on Jan 9th.
I will not use any extra hair, just my own.
Please help me find a style that is nice.
If you have pics or links to styles please post them.

This is the length of my hair:
DSC02491.jpg

Mandy, check out Mook's Hair's album. I love her styles. My other all-time favorite is Cybra's style that used to be in her album but I don't see her album anywhere. I have quoted it a few times on threads asking for cornrow styles but until the search feature is working... (Where da heck is Nikos????)

Mandy, check out Mook's Hair's album. I love her styles. My other all-time favorite is Cybra's style that used to be in her album but I don't see her album anywhere. I have quoted it a few times on threads asking for cornrow styles but until the search feature is working... (Where da heck is Nikos????)
My thoughts exactly:wallbash:

Thanks for the info. I will go and talk mook's album.

I can't find pictures, but I describe what you might want to do.

Cornrow swoop bangs that can hang or be intertwined into the rest of the style which is... cornowing the rest of the hair into a french braid going down the middle of your head and ends tucked underneath.

ETA: Found pics to describe what I am talking about.
Use cornrows to attain this style and tuck the hanging part underneathsince your hair may not be long enough to hang.

images

Last edited:
What about cornrowing it up and to one side. Then the braids for the ends of your hair could be spiral roller set?

Nonie, in the mean time you can use the Google search for LHCF in the top right corner. I found this link, but the album for Cybra's pictures no longer exists:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=124887
Thanks Mwedzi!

Thank you, Mwedzi. Mandy, I don't know if you can see the style properly from the thumbnails but they are the third pictures down on either side. It is the picture on the right that I am heads over hills in love with.

http://cybra.niden.net/gallery/index.php
Thanks Nonie. That style is hawt. I wonder if it was with or without extra hair.

Back