nirvana in a bottle... product review

sylviaetc

finally, finally! i have found a detangler that does the job! any of you who have read my post concerning my tangling horrors know how long i've searched... today i went into my local product dojo, looking for another detangler to try when i came across a very demure bottle of "kids organics shea butter detangling moisturizing hair lotion" thinking what the f$#% i bought it. it works!!!
it's more like a cream and it smells like oranges but most importantly of all it contains fabulous ingredients.
to name a few: soybean oil,soy protein,olive oil,mink oil, jojoba oil,vit.A,E, tea tree,egg protein,milk protein,cholesterol, honey, silk amino acids etc...

what do you think, too much protein? it made my hair nice and soft...

That sounds good. Who makes it? Did you use it on wet hair or dry? If on wet hair did you air dry or rollerset?

Personally I've never used it, but I love it for my daughter's natural hair. It keeps it moisturized for days. So far, all the products in their line have worked well on her natural hair.

What does this stuff look like. a PJ wants to know
laugh.gif

LG: its kind of yellowish in a bottle with a pale green label and a green cap. mmmmm just thinking about it gives me happy chills... it says "kids organics shea butter etc" right on the bottle.
HO: i used it right after i rinsed my conditioner but it says for daily use.

btw: i guess you can get it at any hair store that sells "africas best" products...

Back