Nioxin Sale with Free Shipping Offer

PuffyBrown

Hey Yall....

I got this email today. I ran and stocked up on the Nioxin
vitamins. The 30 day is $11.99 and $29.99 for the 90 days.
Plus you get free shipping when you spend $39.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Bad News: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Nioxin Research Laboratories, Inc. has announced a National price increase on all Nioxin products by 10% to 15% effective November 1st, 2008. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica,sans-serif]Good News: We've reduced all Nioxin prices and will ship any order $39 & over for FREE. Hurry up, don't pay more, "Stock Up" on your favorite brand at reduced prices today![/FONT]

click pix

How well does these vitamins work for you, Puffy? I've never tried them, though i would like to...thanks for the heads up.:grin:

In comparison to other vitamins that I have tried I love them. I notice a big difference not in the lenght of my nails but the healthyness of them. I do however, think that they work better when complimented with another vitiman. I take one Nioxin vitamin and two Rexall Hair, Skin & Nails. I find they compliment each other very well. A couple days a week I will take an extra Nioxin.

Neither vitamin works at the rate alone that I get with them together.

How well does these vitamins work for you, Puffy? I've never tried them, though i would like to...thanks for the heads up.:grin:

Back