Nioxin Recharge Vitamins Work

Edie

As most of you know, I have been using Nioxin Recharge vitamins for some time now (over 6 months). Well as of February this year, I started having problems laying flat. I would part my hair in the middle or side and it seemed like my hair just puffed up in between the parts. I would add a combination gel/oil mixture to keep it from doing this. But guess what, when I washed my hair on Monday, I decided to not only air dry it but also to not apply any kind of heat to it. I have been kind of bad with using heat on my hair in February. So low and behold, once my hair was dry the next day. I decided to apply extra jojoba oil to my ends and my hair in general. I am really trying to diligently keep my hair moisturized through the use of oil/ light leave in conditioners, Well once again, my hair puffed up between the parts in my hair (I simply braid it. As I reached to get my gel/oil mixture I saw a 3 inch hair sticking up. At first I thought my hair had breakage, but as I starting doing parts with the comb through out my hair, I saw that I had these hairs all throughout my hair. They were all 3-5 inches. The 5 inch ones were located in the back near the nape. My hair always grows faster there. These were new hairs. I looked in the mirror behind my ear area (this spot has never recovered the thickness that it had before I experienced hair lost there. Well when I looked in the mirror, the scalp area that was thin to the point that I never wore my hair up. That area has thickened up due to these new hairs all over the place. I read in a Nioxin Recharge vitamin review at makeupalley.com that you have to give them time (like 4 months) before you will really notice thicker hair. Though I am ashamed to say, I was a slow on the update, these vitamins do work.

Edie said:
I read in a Nioxin Recharge vitamin review at makeupalley.com that you have to give them time (like 4 months) before you will really notice thicker hair. Though I am ashamed to say, I was a slow on the update, these vitamins do work.

Well I'm definitely going to reconsider these. I have 2 bottles that I got for free at Ulta and was about to toss them in the garbage, because I went through one full bottle and I didn't see any results. Glad you posted this or they would have been in the trash.

Congrats on the new growth!!!! I just started using Nioxin 3 days ago so hoefully a in a few months I can see some growth also

Cool! I just started taking these a couple weeks ago. I didn't expect to see results, I just took them because they came free with the purchase of the follicle booster. Now, I'm excited! About how many bottles do you need to last the four monthes(when you start to see results)?

I just started on my 4th month of Nioxin, and there is definitely a major difference. My hair is thick, but the Nioxin has turned my head into a forest of hair. I'm about 14 weeks post relaxer and I don't even mess with combs 'cause ain't no comb can get through them thick roots.

Anyway, congrats on your hair growth and thickness. I certainly can attest to the fact that Nioxin vitamins work.

CONGRATS on the growth!!!!! I am about 2 weeks away from finishing my 90 day supply....I REALLY love these vitamins because my nails are growing like crazy....I cut my hair down to 2 inches in Sept 05' it's now 5 1/2 to 6 inches...I'm definitely going to BUY MORE!!!

dtachi said:
Cool! I just started taking these a couple weeks ago. I didn't expect to see results, I just took them because they came free with the purchase of the follicle booster. Now, I'm excited! About how many bottles do you need to last the four monthes(when you start to see results)?

I buy the large bottles that contain 90 tablets. They cost about $35.00. I take two per day. You pay $17.00 for 30 tablets. The large bottles are the best buy.

Great results Edie! :) Congrats to you. That info. is very helpful. I just bought a bottle from Supercuts yesterday. I'll know to order the big bottle the next time. I plan on sticking with it.

That's a good review. I used these vitamins a few years ago and I was not impressed with the results...well there weren't any "spectacular" results at all. I only took them a few months {maybe 2-3 months} and I stopped...I might reconsider...I notice that those who see great results take more than one pill per day...I followed the directions and took only pill per day...

Teacake said:
Great results Edie! :) Congrats to you. That info. is very helpful. I just bought a bottle from Supercuts yesterday. I'll know to order the big bottle the next time. I plan on sticking with it.

I washed my hair over the week-end and yesterday evening was doing my daily moisturizing routine. So I decided to plait it all over again to wear my hair loose today. So I held my hair out to section it and after I had parted a section to braid I held it out against the light and sure enough the first 3-4 inches are at least 30% thicker than the remaining length. So Nioxin does work. You simply have to stick with it.

I have been taking these vits for 3 month now only one a day with good results I may increase to 2 vits a day and see if I get better results.

I'm gonna give these vits a chance, I have 2 bottles now, and am nearing the end of the first one from taking 2 a day, I've just ordered a further 6 for £28 off of ebay, and see what happens after about 3-4 months. I realise that it's not worth trying vits for 30 days and expecting a miracle. I think you should give at least 3 months of consistent daily intake before saying they don't work. I hope I get great results like you Edie.

I just ordered some off ebay. I got a 60 count for $9.95 shipped! I hope to get the same results as you ladies.

Back