Nioxin Products: Any Users?

Renaylor

I was in the BSS today and noticed Nioxin products. Have any of you ladies used their products and are they effective? Any recommendations for a troubled nape, thinning hairline and texturized fine hair with a dry itchy scalp. I did pick up the liquid foam for thin hair to see if I can get added body. I don't want to invest in any further products if the feedback is not favorable. Thanks.

my mom sells nioxin like crazy, she owns her own salon and thats one product line that she constantly has to restock.

shes always saying ppl wouldnt be paying 50 bucks a bottle every time if it wasnt working, and shes started using it herself and its grown, and thickened up considerably. I dont use the reg products (cause i think my hairs thick enough lol, and grows well on its own), but i do like their reconstructors :)

I have used & still use this line I believe system 6, I have alopecia with thinning hair and over the last 2 years on/off use of this line my hair has got some thickness....Also I love the Booster, Vitamins & hair reconstructer hair masque...I usually get at Ulta, Trade Secret both usually have specials also I have bought on Ebay. HTH:grin:

Back