Nine Dollars to Ship 4 Ounces of Castor Oil--Are They Serious?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I was about to order some JBCO from Sams (first timer), and when I got to the last page and saw the shipping rate, I shut it down. It does not cost $9 to ship 4 oz. of oil. Come on now!

I did find another site and their shipping was more reasonable.

I can get some from a store here and ship it to you for $8 :)

ETA: The glass bottle it is in is quite heavy and breakable...

Last edited:
I was about to order some JBCO from Sams (first timer), and when I got to the last page and saw the shipping rate, I shut it down. It does not cost $9 to ship 4 oz. of oil. Come on now!

I did find another site and their shipping was more reasonable.

This is why I haven't ordered anymore JBCO. If it wasn't for all the raves and my hair needing help; I wouldn't have ordered it. It was like $16 or something and that was way too much......regular CO will have to do for now.

Did you order from the other site?

I ordered one bottle from HoneyFig and they were high too for just one bottle.

I loved the stuff and decided to buy in bulk from Sam's. I got like 10-12 bottles for around $90 with FREE shipping.

I tried to order MegaTek and they put a pause on my order to let me know that the bottle will be more than $9 to ship.....yeah when ordering things to send up here to Alaska the shipping is almost doubled, one time they wanted $4000 to send a $2000 bed set to me....CRAZY!!! I could by a brand new compact car at the point....I can't wait to get stationed back in the lower 48. :(

I loved the stuff and decided to buy in bulk from Sam's. I got like 10-12 bottles for around $90 with FREE shipping.
I order the same as you do, my hair soaks it up so it's worth it to me.

U love it that much! Wow. What makes you like it so much? I ordered it to soften NG & for my nape & edges.

U love it that much! Wow. What makes you like it so much? I ordered it to soften NG & for my nape & edges.

The same thing.

Soften my NG, edges, hot oil treatments, mix it with my DC's, use it for my skin (Oil Cleansing Method).

Good stuff!

Hmm..well you should see how much it is to ship things to Australia..especially with the exchange rate how it is-it's ridiculous. ):

Back