Question Nikos, Did I lose all of my threads that I was quoted in?...

Leesh

With the old format I used to be able to type my name in the search box, and any thread (post) that I was quoted in, would pop up, thats how I would check to see if I've been quoted, now when I do it, only 14 of them show. Did I lose all the other quotes or is there another way I should be doing it? Now I can't check to see when I'm quoted, and everyone does not use the "Mention" feature, they still quote. I like to check to see if I've been quoted! Please, DO TELL! TIA!

Last edited:
Gurrrl you and me both have been looking at this problem. I can't tell if I need to respond to someone or not,.....

:Bumping: for an answer.

Ivonnovi, Yes, Thats not cool cause I like to respond when people quote me, now I have to go through every thread I posted in through my profile! Terrible!

Thank You So Much, dimopoulos, I now see all of my posts, and I am able to find quotes, its not as simple as before, a lil confusing, wrong word, more steps, but none the less, I can find them!Thanks Again!

Thank You So Much, dimopoulos, I now see all of my posts, and I am able to find quotes, its not as simple as before, a lil confusing, wrong word, more steps, but none the less, I can find them!Thanks Again!

It should become better with time. The search index is updated every 5 minutes so you will always see posts that are 5 minutes 'old' at most.

I am going to create an article to provide some helpful search tips to let you all know how to quickly find the information you need.

Back