Nighttime Rollersetters (Good Youtube Video)

910danielle1987

I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO9Boq3bMOI

It's a way to get the same look of a doobie. I tried it out last night. I did it exactly how she did it. On the crown of my head, I put four rollers on the left, four rollers on the right, and two in the back/middle and wrapped the rest of my hair up. I used my spray bottle misting my hair, which contains mostly water and a cap full of Lottabody (my hair was already moisurtized with ORS olive oil lotion) and that was it. After that, I styled it the way she did and it turned out great and gave my hair those cute curls/flips. This is a good way to style your hair if you're not good at regular rollersetting, and/or to give your hair more body than doing just a flat wrap.

This is great, my stylist has done this method for the last 10 years.
I do it on dry hair - gives alot of volume at the top and nice flips.

I've been doing this method for a while. I get this result and the result in my siggy:

Picture513-vi.jpg

I was NEVER able to sleep in rollers, but sure these sponge rollers would be more comfortable than any mesh or magnetic rollers !

Thanks for sharing, I wonder where I can find some of those satin-covered foam rollers? Walgreens and Walmart dont seem to carry them

I've been doing this method for a while. I get this result and the result in my siggy:

Picture513-vi.jpg
Yours looks so nice. I've been looking for something to allow me to use less direct heat during my transition. This seems like it is really simple. Thanks for posting OP. :)

I would try the satin covered sponge rollers. They work just as good. I see the Hype Hair Brand at Walmart all the time.

We were thinking alike! I just bumped the thread about them... LOL!

Thanks punkin! I will stop at the "forbidden" :lachen::lachen: Wally's world after the gym this morning...lol.

she has some pretty and healthy looking hair, i like this method and have been wanting to try it, i dont know what kind of results i will get though cause my hair isnt cut in layers

Back