Nicey Bouncy Rollerset..I'm so proud.

PuffyBrown

Hello Dolls!

I just managed to get a really good rollerset. It took 8 months. Yea, I know. (Slow learner :look:).

Sorry camera shy...no pics (today).

They turned out so moist shiney and bouncy. I love Pibbs!

My question is... How do I keep the curls overnight. I want them to be bouncy until it is time to wash again. Do I have to roll them up every night. What do I do?

Yep! Your only options are to either roll or pincurl. I can't wait to get my Pibbs!!

Congrats on the rollerset! You can try pin curling to keep the bounce and curls. Try not to use too much products to weigh the hair down also..HTH

are you relaxed? I only ask because when I rollerset (4b natural) all I do if pull my hair back a bit and then throw a scarf across to control my edges and to make sure the curls go backwards and not forward so as not to get stuck to my sweaty face...u may not have to do anything with a rollerset to maintain the curl since it's already set

BTW: Congrats on your rollerset!! I had that accomplished feeling on Monday and I'm soooo loving it!

are you relaxed? I only ask because when I rollerset (4b natural) all I do if pull my hair back a bit and then throw a scarf across to control my edges and to make sure the curls go backwards and not forward so as not to get stuck to my sweaty face...u may not have to do anything with a rollerset to maintain the curl since it's already set

BTW: Congrats on your rollerset!! I had that accomplished feeling on Monday and I'm soooo loving it!

Yes, I am relaxed. 4a hair type I did not set it last night :nono:. Thatz okay for now because I am wearing a wig. Itz just practice. Will tryout your idea next time I roller set.

What's so great about Pibb? I hear that name dropped alot? How is it better than any other dryer?

I don't know about another dryer. The only other dryer that I had was a conair soft bonnet dryer that did not do good on my hair. The Pibbs has a quick drying time. I notice that my hair feels very soft and moist when I come out from under it. It is a big investment but I felt that was what I wanted since I was doing my hair at home, for the most part.

I started to buy a pibbs but i changed my mind. I bought a stand-up salon hair dryer at my local BSS for $69.99. It works so great and it's Ionic and dries hair in half the time and my hair is incredibly soft!

Anyone thinking about getting a Pibbs, check out your local BSS first. And that way there's no shipping either.

Back