Nice roller setting picture.....

That link was so helpful to us visually oriented ladies! Thanks so much for posting it (I'm adding it to my hair care binder asap!) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks TC,

Everyone is always explaining the process which is very helpful, but just being able to see it helped a lot. I will be sure to use that method when I go home to do my hair!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif (I can't wait!! being away at school makes it harder to get into the hair thing) /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Glad you all found it helpful!!!

And Drea84, you go do your studies, curls can definitely wait. Of course, never neglect the conditioning! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

T

Nice website! It's so much easier to explain rollersetting when you have pics. Also it confirmed my resolve to use the mesh wire rollers instead of smooht magnetic rollers. They dry so much faster. I was having a problem with the smoothness of my curls when I used them before so I'm gonna try placing end paper around the roller before rolling.

Very, very informative. I roller set about 95% of the time, and it's never as neat as the illustration...it's an ugly sight, but the set always comes out beautiful!

Thanks, tc. I've been roller setting for years, but I still found those pics very helpful.

Peachtree: I know what you mean; my sets are usually very untidy, but my hair usually comes out looking bouncy and curly anyhow! I must say, though, last night I referred to the pics as I was rolling my hair, and I did a much neater job than usual.

Back