Nice products for air drying

nmfsc

I have been incorporating more air drying into my regimen as of late, especially on my days off from work. After my workout yesterday, I used Herbal Essence's Intensive Blend condit, Daily Doctor leave in, and mid way through air drying, I applied MOM oil moisturizer. I applied the MOM oil moisturizer ( a dab here, a dab there, concentrating on my ends) throughout my drying process. Warning, this product is heavy and not for rollersetting, imo. Daily Doctor and MOM are both by African Royale, and let me tell you, my hair is so soft and shiny. No frizzy looking ends at all! My hair looks like I used some heat to straighten it and that is a big plus! I definitely needed something heavy for airdrying and these two products fit the bill perfectly. When I went to bed, I put my hair in a scrunchie high up on my head, applied two rollers on the end and tied my hair up in a satin scarf. My ponytail is too cute this morning, all shiny and bouncy. I am so happy to have finally found some affordable products that work well when I want to airdry. This was one of the last areas I was having reservations about in my hair care, but those days are over.

glad you found something that works for you
smile.gif

Back