Nexxus VitaTress Biotin Scalp Creme

danigurl18

I heard a couple of members talking about this in another thread somewhere.. but I wanted to know if anyone uses this regularly and what kind of results do you have? I've been taking 1000mcg of biotin everyday and it's starting to break me out really bad, despite the extra water that I've been drinking. :wallbash: I still want the benefits of the biotin without the pimples so I hope this is a good alternative!

I hear you on the biotin. Im falling back on that.

I have this but havent used it much. I also have another topical with biotin in it.

The thing with biotin is to take a B complex along with it. Maybe you should even take the B complex daily for a couple of weeks or a month before starting up the biotin.

I took biotin a couple of years ago and it really broke me out. But then last year, I had been taking B complex for some time, and decided to give biotin another try, and surprise surprise, that time around it didn't give me any pimples.

That *may* work for you.

The thing with biotin is to take a B complex along with it. Maybe you should even take the B complex daily for a couple of weeks or a month before starting up the biotin.

I took biotin a couple of years ago and it really broke me out. But then last year, I had been taking B complex for some time, and decided to give biotin another try, and surprise surprise, that time around it didn't give me any pimples.

That *may* work for you.
i'm also taking the B complex and I'm still breaking out!!

My mom was using it, she said that her thin spots were growing in. However that was weeks ago and she hasn't mentioned her progress. I find out from her tonite.

I've used this product in the past, and I didn't feel it was worth the money or time. I've used several other things that were more effective at treating problem areas. (ORS Serum, BT, massages, etc)

Back