Nexxus Theratin Extreme Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Isis

What an experience! I recently bought Nexxus Theratin Extreme Moisture Shampoo in the Phyto Organics line and my hair felt so smooth and moisturized, as if I conditioned it! I think it was conditioned since it contains Manuka Honey. I love the smell of coconuts and pineapple too. :love: I prefer Theratin over Therappe. :yep::up:

After deep conditioning with Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner my hair amazingly moisturized, smooth, shiny and strong too. I'm past due for my protein treatment and I forgot again. But my hair was still strong with hardly any shedding. Must be that Quinoa protein. :scratchch

Anyone else shampooing with Theratin ? Please share your experiences. :)

Oooo...thanks Isis for your Theratin review! I've been wanting to know what the ladies on this board thought about this shampoo because I've been eyeing lately. :D

I've used the Humectin conditioner from the Phyto organics line and it's pretty good. Just as good as Humectress if you ask me. So, it's good to hear that their moisturizing shampoo really is moisturizing, you know what I mean??

Crystalicequeen123 said:
Oooo...thanks Isis for your Theratin review! I've been wanting to know what the ladies on this board thought about this shampoo because I've been eyeing lately. :D

I've used the Humectin conditioner from the Phyto organics line and it's pretty good. Just as good as Humectress if you ask me. So, it's good to hear that their moisturizing shampoo really is moisturizing, you know what I mean??
You're welcome. :) I still have a large bottle of the original Therappe so it was easy to compare. My hair is sensitive to protein and I am very happy to see for myself that this new Phyto Organics line is so good on my hair, even with quinoa protein in just about everything.

CoCoGirl821 said:
Where did you purchase these products from? I love nexxus and I would love to try these products.
JC Penney's is where I get mine. Any salon that carries the Nexxus line should have this.

Isis said:
JC Penney's is where I get mine. Any salon that carries the Nexxus line should have this.

I was so excited when I saw this thread. I immediately searched for it online cause I never heard of it. Now after reading your review I want to go out and buy it. But I have so much of the regular line of Nexxus I might have to wait to buy these products. Have you tried anything else from this line?

CoCoGirl821 said:
I was so excited when I saw this thread. I immediately searched for it online cause I never heard of it. Now after reading your review I want to go out and buy it. But I have so much of the regular line of Nexxus I might have to wait to buy these products. Have you tried anything else from this line?
Besides this shampoo I am using the Humectin Extreme Mosturizer Conditioner and I just love it!! I deep condition with it and in my experience, it's more moisturizing than the original Humectress, which I ran out of. It has the same ingredients as Humectress plus organic moisturizers.:)
Both of these products cost less than the previous Nexxus line too.

Back