Nexxus Promotion

cminter

Hey Ladies Nexxus is having a promotion. Therappe Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner (16.9 oz.), both for $15.
This the link: http://www.nexxusproducts.com/whatsnew/promotions.phtml
You must buy the products from a distributor in your area. If you contact their customer service, they will give you a number to a distributor in your state. When you call the distributor, they will let you know of salons in your area who are particapating in the promotion.
1-800-444-6399 (1-800-444-NEXXUS)
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm, PST

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, I have been wanting to try this, I guess I can try it for $15

Cincy, write them for samples like I did. I got my products in like a week. I used them today, well, the Keraphix and Humectress. I may by the Keraphix, but probably not the Humectress.

baglady215 said:
Cincy, write them for samples like I did. I got my products in like a week. I used them today, well, the Keraphix and Humectress. I may by the Keraphix, but probably not the Humectress.

do you have to be specific in the samples that you want or do they just send samples that they have?

baglady215 said:

Thanks for the reco Baglady, I love me some samples

kboogie, I was specific and they sent me what I asked for. I wanted to try Therappe, Humectress, and Keraphix.

Remember ladies, JCPenney's also has these promotions on Nexxus products. I got bigger bottles of the Therappe and Humectress for $25.

Back