Nexxus products

buffyangelfan2

I am thinking about trying some of the Nexxus products because Pantene and CON are doing nothing for my hair and the salon where I work sells it. But there are so many Nexxus products to choose from. Which are some of the essential ones to try? Especially for hair that tends to frizz.

I use Nexxus Therappe, Humectress, and Headress (Shampoo Conditioner and Leave-in)

Those are the essentials, but I also use Keraphix (that many members love), Emergencee, and Aloe Rid.

I love both the humectrus and therappe. They make my hair so shiny and baby soft. Maybe you should start off with the smaller sizes to be sure that you wil like it before you spend all of your money on something you hate.

definitely pick up some humectress and some keraphix
smile.gif

My Nexxus staples are Botanoil (shampoo), Keraphix (protein reconstructor which I use weekly to deep condition under the dryer) and Headress (leave-in). This is a regimen that I have only recently started. However, I'm liking it so far and think I'll stick with it. I do mix a little Nexxus Botanical Oil (mixture of safflower oil, sesame oil, sunflower oil, etc.) with the Keraphix when I deep condition just to make sure that I'm getting both protein and oils. My hair comes out soft, shiny and bouncy after a roller set.

Back