nexxus products...where to buy?

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
do any of you ladies know of a national chain store that carries nexxus products? i really want to try emergencee, humectress etc., but there aren't any real bss around here (i go to school in a small town) only sallys', and i know they only have the generic. i'm willing to get the generic therapee, humectress, but i'd rather get the real deal emergencee.

any help is greatly appreciated

I buy mine at pharmacies: Rite Aid & Duane Reade or local BSS or Trade Secrets (the mall chain salon/bss) or any hair salon.

I get mine anywhere I can find a sale. JC Penny's carries Nexxus and most salons at WalMart Superstores carry this brand. Ulta carries it also.

i went to trade secret to get them. i bought humectress, emergencee and botanoil. i also went to sally's to get the generic therapee.

my hair feels much softer (it's still wet though), but i was disappointed w/the emergencee treatment. i'm still experiencing bad breakage. i bought a jilbere shower comb at sally's too, and i still had hair coming out in clumps.

*sigh*

considering i spent so much on it, i'm fairly disappointed. however, i'm willing to give it another chance....considering how much i paid for it!

i think i may use emergencee once a week until i see some improvement. does that sound okay to you guys?

Back