Nexxus Phyto Organics

I am a nexxus addict and have tried almost the whole line.
I bought the Hydruss shampoo and the Nectaress conditioner months ago. They smell great and I like them very much. The ingredients are quite impressive. You might want to try them whenever they are on sale because they are a bite expensive.

I bought them yesterday and tried them out this morning and totally love them. I got the Hydruss Shampoo, Nectaress conditioner, Kelate clarifying/chelator and Enphuse reconstructor.

I think this is going to be my new staple.

Is there anybody who replace their Humectress with the Phyto Organics Humectin??

Which would be the better dc: humectin or nectaress?

I was in love with humectress...then I added SAA and loved it even more:grin:...my bottle is almost finished and I'm looking for an alternative. The ingredients in PO seem better but I'm also eyeing Paul Mitchell's supercharged moisturizer

I was in love with humectress...then I added SAA and loved it even more:grin:...my bottle is almost finished and I'm looking for an alternative. The ingredients in PO seem better but I'm also eyeing Paul Mitchell's supercharged moisturizer

The bolded is my hair's baby daddy. I LOVE that stuff! You should definitely get the PM Supercharged, your hair will thank you for it.

My other DC is Miss Key 10 en 1.

On sale these products are straight. But retail?! :nono: I've tried Theratin, Humectin, and the Babbassu Mud Masque. The only keeper was the Mud... I gave the Theratin to my MIL and sold Humectin on the Exchange Board.

Back