Nexxus Phyto Organics

candibaby

Has anyone here tried these products? If so, what did you think? I emailed NEXXUS about samples, and they said they don't normally send out samples of that specific line, but they said they would accomodate me if I sent them information on my hair type/texture/etc.. so I did and now I can't wait til I get my samples, but I want to know what you ladies think..

What is the Nexxus Phyto Organics for anyway? I have never heard of them, but I do use a Nexxus shampoo and conditioner and I love them.

I have used the Hydruss Moisturizing Shampoo. It was very moisturizing and cleanses really well. But, it looks like slime. I do prefer this product over the Nexxus Therappe. I also used the Babussu Mud Revitalizing Hair Treatment. I really liked this product a lot. And of course, I like this one better than Humectress.

I would like to try the Lustruss Leave-In Conditioner and the Nectaress Nourishing Conditioner.

All of the conditioners (Nectaress, Enphuse, Babassu Mud, and Luxxtress) are really good. After using the shampoo again, it made my hair hard.

Back