Nexxus Phyto Organics Relax Straightening Creme

Divine Inspiration

Hello ladies,

Today I purchased this product, and I'm wondering if anyone has tried it. NPO Theratin & Humectin are staples of mine, and I'm thinking I'm really going to like this product.

The tube says it "smoothes, straightens and relaxes naturally curly, wavy hair without harsh chemicals or heavy oils. Eliminates frizz and resists humidity, allowing the creation of sleek, straight, controlled styles."

We'll see if it lives up to its claims. :)

Sounds like a good one...I can't wait to "hear" your reviews. Oh, and don't forget the pics...you know we are pic junkies...LOL!

Divine Inspiration said:
:lachen:

You are causing trouble! :D I've been a good girl and haven't used heat all month...I think I'm going to wait until June. :look:

Oh, sorry...I wasn't thinking about the heat part.:perplexed Okay, I'm gonna put you on my calendar...I'll b checkin' with you in June. :eek: :lachen:

Also, you have such a beautiful, catchy smile! :D

Pixel Lady said:
Have you tried it? If so do/did you like it? Thanks!

Sorry thread jack!
Yes and its pretty blah to me. The closest it has been to being helpful is after a press to help keep the hair straight, but now that Ive tried Chi Silk Infusion, I dont really need it. I wont be buying it again after I use this tube.

OnAHairQuest said:
Yes and its pretty blah to me. The closest it has been to being helpful is after a press to help keep the hair straight, but now that Ive tried Chi Silk Infusion, I dont really need it. I wont be buying it again after I use this tube.

Okay, thank you :)

Pixel Lady said:
Oh, sorry...I wasn't thinking about the heat part.:perplexed Okay, I'm gonna put you on my calendar...I'll b checkin' with you in June. :eek: :lachen:

Also, you have such a beautiful, catchy smile! :D

:lol: Ok, ok...I'm going to be traveling the first part of the month, and I'm hoping to get to see my old stylist so she can straighten it for me. Otherwise, I guess I'll do it upon my return and do a length check.

Thanks for the compliment. :D

Back