Nexxus Luxxtress

Jay

Hi ladies,
I was at JCPenny's this weekend and came across this product. It had a spray pump on it but when I opened the bottle it was not of a watery texture, but instead it was kinda creamy. I wanted to know if anyone has used this before and how do you use it. It says on the bottle Leave-in Hair Moisturizer.
-Do you use it as a leave in conditioner, or throughout the week between washes to moisturize your hair?

Hi ladies,
I was at JCPenny's this weekend and came across this product. It had a spray pump on it but when I opened the bottle it was not of a watery texture, but instead it was kinda creamy. I wanted to know if anyone has used this before and how do you use it. It says on the bottle Leave-in Hair Moisturizer.
-Do you use it as a leave in conditioner, or throughout the week between washes to moisturize your hair?

I use it but only on new growth. IMO it works wonders on natural hair. It is a different story with relaxed hair. I didnt like it because it is a little heavy for relaxed hair.

I took a different take on it. I think in the bottle it looks creamy, but when opened it seems watery. I was worried when I opened it and saw that. But I tried it and I like it!! I not to far off from s-curl, not sure if it's the same thickness. It's very moisturizing, but I can't use it often because alot come out in a concentrated area making it finish up faster. I had to pay over $20 for because we pay more for hair products here.

Thanks for the reply Silver. I'm going to purchase some today at the Buy one get one half off sale at JCpennys. i'll let everyone know how I like. I know it smelled kinda good

Back