~~~Nexxus Keraphix Anyone??~~~

PrettyBlackHair

I need a good conditioner to whip my hair back into shape when I have breakage. The ingredients in this look good, but does anyone here use it and get great results??

I use keraphix as my normal every wash protein. If you have breakage, you need emergencee which is stronger (but not as strong as aphogee).

ETA: I use some form of protein with every wash and follow up with a very long deep condition (under the dryer) with humectress.

i use it. and i love it! although, i like joico's kpak reconstructor better.

i think keraphix is better for conditioning the hair (as in, improving how it feels) while kpak is better for strengthening the hair.

both are great products, though. and i can't complain too badly about keraphix, i've got 2 half gallon bottles left! should last me a good 4 or 5 years :grin:

i use it. and i love it! although, i like joico's kpak reconstructor better.

i think keraphix is better for conditioning the hair (as in, improving how it feels) while kpak is better for strengthening the hair.

both are great products, though. and i can't complain too badly about keraphix, i've got 2 half gallon bottles left! should last me a good 4 or 5 years :grin:

Do you use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards?

Hi there

I use Keraphix on and off and I even have a big pump bottle of it. At one point I was rotating Keraphix with Humectress, which seemed to work well for me. When I rinse it off I always feel like my hair is soft enough not to need a follow-up, which saves me time. But it could be that's where I'm going wrong of course!

Karen

I use it as a DC with heat for a minimum of 30 mins every two weeks for no particular reason. It just happens to fit into my routine that way. It makes your hair incrediably soft and manageable.

This is finally a staple for me! I use it as a light protein on "Nexxus Week" with Humectress and Therappe. I will either pre-poo on dry hair with a steamy towel for 20 minutes, or use it immediately after shampooing and right before Humectress for 20 minutes with a shower cap and the heat of my dryer. I love that it has Keratin and Ceramide-3.

It is a staple of mine.

Half the time I use it as a pre-treatment and the other half of the time I just condition with it (no moisturizing conditioner used afterward).

Do you use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards?

I love Keraphix! I don't use it often but, I tend to use it the last wash before I get a touch-up and/or midway between my relaxer cycle. I usually follow up with Motions Moisture Plus conditioner (not sure if they still make this one.)

Back