Nexxus Hydrasleek Review (w/ Pics!)

livesoundtech

Yesterday I bought Nexxus Hydrasleek conditioner and tried it out. I was feeling kinda daring and decided to put curlers in my hair (those spiral-curl things that twist around). Every time I use these, my hair ends up flat and tangled.

Needless to say, after using Nexxus, I had MUCH better luck! My hair is bouncy, soft, and feels so healthy!

n509028702_1001579_7347.jpg

n509028702_1001539_5222.jpg

I am sooo happy. Usually, when I take curlers out, the curls bounce once or twice and then turn flat and get tangled. With the Nexxus conditioner, they feel so smooth and I can't wait to go have Thanksgiving dinner to show them off :lachen:

Nexxus Hydrasleek Smoothing Conditioner is AWESOME! Okay, so I used a little bit of Smooth n Shine serum... but just to get some shine!

PS - I am now 15 weeks without dyes/chemicals and I have about an inch of new growth. I finally know what my natural hair color is and I can't wait to be 100% natural.

Thanks for all the support ladies! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

AND...., your hair looks SO much more healthier and full of body. Congrats on the wonderful progress you have been making. Happy Thanksgiving!

arent you the one that made the post about hair being so tangly and damged? glad to see you found something that works for you. i know that always brings a smile.

Forgive me for asking, but are you white? If so, you're the first out in the open white person that I've seen post here.

Haha, no problem.

I'm Sicilian actually. I've seen one white person here so far. I don't mind being one of the few; the "white" forums did nothing for me and I relate much more to the women here. In the white forums, it seems like everyone has flawless hair that grows and grows and they just use V05 and shampoo every day and magic happens, lol. The advice they gave me made my hair worse!

The hair and eye color are fake... I'm wearing contacts... natural eye color is brown and my natural hair color is dark brown. I used to look Sicilian but now I don't lol.

Thank you for the compliments!

I'm going to try the Nexxus again tomorrow but without curling... I'll post updates. :) Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!

your hair looks great....i've tried the hydrasleek conditioner and it does work really well, i might have to add it back to my hair regimen..thanks for sharing :)

your hair looks really nice shiny and i love the curls i use nexxus might have to give the hydrasleek a try someday

and one of my close friends is sicillian too and we joke that she doesnt have white hair since she complains about her hair being too curly that people mistake her for a Latina

Last edited:
Back