Nexxus Humectress Luxe Leave In

NeeSee

pf_humectress_luxe.jpg

Nexxus has a new product. It's the Humectress Leave In. I know some of you guys use the regular conditioner as a leave in, I was wondering if any of you have used this? If so, please share your opinions.

not in love with it.... I am sorta transitioning... 12 weeks since last texlax

its OK on the relaxed parts.... my NG eats it UP
in fairness, nothing of water consistency is helping my NG... when I use something thicker like the consistency of Mango butter Im OK... so Im thinking if the Luxe was thicker, it would be OK

In my opinion, it's not moisturizing at all, it doesnt even seem to coat my strnads and protect them like i thought it would. I definitely returned it after two weeks. I could have spent my $10 on something better...:nono:

I used it again this morning & I think I know why I dont like it.... its the applicator... its spray is a mist... after like 20 pumps ya dont even get as much product as ya would from the kind of spray bottle that say a curl activator came in...

Since I have a bit left, Im gonna see if putting it in a different kind of spray bottle will make a difference....

I wish they made a leave-in in a creme form, sorta like mango butter consistency...I really dont like any of the liquids much

I bought it. I had a $10.00 off coupon from CVS so it cost me a little less than $5.00. I find it works well on my nape, makes it straighter with the addition of an oil but my hair must be water wet to see a benefit. I find shaking the bottle makes it better too.The label directions do recommend it being used on "wet" hair. Anyway, it does make a good moisture added carry around product under my wigs during the day.

Back