nexxus headress and other stuff

asha

Well it's a good thing I'm not on the product challenge..I would have failed already. I bought nexxus headress on Wednesday and I must say so far I really like it. I don't like any of the other nexxus products so I was skeptical but the salon at the mall was having a sale a big whopping 80% off styling products and 50% on shampoo/conditioner. I bought a few other things but nexxus headress is the only product I bought that I haven't tried.

I also ordered the Kaire MSM to see how it works. They offer a 90 day return policy...even if the bottle is empty so I figured I can't go wrong with that...I should for sure see some banging results in 90 days. If not then I think that should be long enough to determine if the product works for me or not.

Finally, I am ordering cathy howse's moisturizer today. Hope my hair loves it as much as the ladies on the ubh moisturizer thread
grin.gif

You're going to love headress, especially if you're looking for volume -- and boy are you lucky 80% off!!!!

Yep, it works great with a little bit of oil, and with a wetset. I did that last weekend and my hair came out so bouncy, and I didn't have to put anything else in it for two days.
smile.gif

hey katie,

It was your post on kaire MSM that peaked my interest. Especially the fact that you are from Canada. Sometimes I want to order new products but have to remind myself that most posters are from the states. I will definately let you know what I think of it.

I am also a big fan of nexxus headress I love using it when
doing rollersets it works great.

[ QUOTE ]
asha said:
sale a big whopping 80% off styling products and 50% on shampoo/conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
Lucky you.

Wow, I guess I should have found this thread first, lol...

I have a huge Nexxus Headress Volumizing Leave-In conditioner... (I know, I know, the name itself just screams "duh") I saw a few reviews before, but nothing mentioning the volumizing aspect of it, just the fact that it was very moisturizing--key word here
smile.gif
. Turns out that this product, although moisturizing at first, turns my natural hair into a thick natural head
crazy.gif

--this stuff is for real ladies, lol and I'm sure you all knew that too
wink.gif

As for myself, I'm through with this stuff!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
[ QUOTE ]
asha said:
sale a big whopping 80% off styling products and 50% on shampoo/conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
Lucky you.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're very fortunate! That stuff is expensive, IMO, for a leave-in. I've never seen Headress on sale! I'm almost out too. Maybe I'll look around for a sale.

Back